Apr 6, 2012

Connect Wii Remote to the Computer

Nintendo RVL-CNT-01

It was taken some time me to connect wii to my own PC. But it was not too hard. Just you have to be remember that you must make it discoverable when computer searches for the device. Press 1 and 2 button consecutively so that it can be detected by the computer.
If your wii is working properly the LED lights should be blinking on each pressing. Also it is better if you can use rechargeable AA-batteries.

After few days I have encountered another problem when connecting wii to my laptop.Although it is working properly previously now it always try to update the driver via internet. I set windows to automatically update and install but wiimote is not like to be connected. So I disconnect the internet so that I was able to connect wii without any problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment